Acting in accordance with Article 13 of the 2016/679 Regulation of the European Parliament and the (EU) Council of 27.04.2016 on protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation)(hereinafter: "Regulation"), below we give you information on processing your personal data obtained on our website.
1. The controller of your personal data is Balt Assistance Sp. z o. o. (hereinafter "Administrator" or "GAP").
2. The Controller can be contacted by:
2.2. telephone contact at (71) 338 67 79,
2.3. sending a letter to the address of its registered office, i.e. Świeradowska Street, 51/57, loc.102A, Wrocław, 50-559.
3. In matters of personal data protection, contact with the Data Protection Officer, Ms. Polina Nekrasova, is possible by:
- sending a letter marked "Data Protection Officer" to the address indicated in Section 2.3 above.
4. Your personal data may be processed by us in order to:
- providing website visitors with services for applying for and selling travel products to them;
- providing medical and legal assistance to data subjects;
- answering a question asked by you (via email or telephone). The legal basis for the processing
is the so-called legitimate interest pursued by the controller, and this is the possibility of responding to the content of the question sent by you;
- direct marketing of our products or services. The legal basis for processing is the consent you have given;
- alternatively in order to determine, assert or defend against claims. The legal basis for processing is the so-called the legally justified business implemented by the controller and that is the possibility to assert or defend against claims..
5. Your personal data may be transferred by us to the following entities:
- entities authorized to obtain them under specific laws,
- entities that process personal data on behalf of the Controller, including, in particular, IT
service providers, possibly to entities that process data in order to assert or defend against claims; - insurance companies, medical institutions and others.
6. Your personal data may be processed by us:
- until you withdraw your consent,
- for the period necessary to pursue our legitimate interests, unless you exercise your right to
object or right to be forgotten and your requests in this regard are granted by us.
7. Your rights are:
- the right to request access to your personal data,
- the right to request rectification,
- the right to request erasure of personal data ("right to be forgotten"),
- the right to restrict processing,
- the right to data portability (to the extent that your personal data is processed on the basis of
consent and at the same time by automated means),
- the right to object to processing (to the extent that the basis for processing is our legitimate
- the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data (to the extent that it is the
legal basis for processing). You may withdraw your consent at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing we perform before you do so.
In order to exercise the above-mentioned rights, communicate your request to us in the manner set forth in paragraphs 2 and 3 above.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
8. We hereby inform that you do not have an obligation to give us your personal data, this will however be necessary for the purpose of pursuing the objectives referred to above in item 4.
Our website uses so-called Cookies, or cookies, which is information that is stored on the terminal device you use. Data from cookies are not used by us to identify users of our site, they are only used for purposes related to the administration of the site, in particular for purposes related to providing optimal service of the site.
Information from cookies may be used by us for analytical and statistical purposes, however the results of these analyses and statistics do not contain characteristics identifying users of our site.
If you do not agree to the storage of cookies on your terminal device, you can delete the files stored there so far and block their further storage by changing the settings in the browser you are using. However, such action may hinder your use of the websites.
If there are any changes in the ways we collect and process information described above, we will modify the content of this Policy.