If you need medical assistance, first contact Balt Assistance Ukraine.
Contact the Customer Service Center
Please contact assistance company in any convenient manner. Contacts are listed on your insurance policy.
- Surname, first name and middle name.
- Policy number, the validity terms and validity territory.
- The circumstances of the incident and what help is needed.
- Location and telephone number.
Wait for a response from our company and follow the instructions.
If you are unable to contact the assistance company before getting health care treatment, please make sure to call it at the first available opportunity.
Unless absolutely necessary, do not refer to a medical facility on your own.
If treatment is required, ask the doctor (or administration) for a detailed medical report with details of the examination, diagnosis, and complete list of treatment received. Also, keep prescriptions for medication and receipts from the pharmacy. If you need to relinquish a prescription to the pharmacy, take a picture of the document.
Before calling assistance company, make sure you have information about your location:
- address and full name of the hotel
- hotel reception phone number
- your room number at the hotel
If you live in the private sector try to clarify your zip code. This information speeds up the identification of your location and allows us to choose the nearest medical center where you can get health care.
If you are calling assistance company from the hospital, please prepare the following information in advance:
- department, where you are at
- name and address of the hospital
- contact phone number and fax
This will speed up the connection with medical center.