Balt Assistance Sp. z o. o. was registered on 04.07.2013 in the Republic of Poland, the city of Wroclaw. The main strategy of the company is the development of assistance services in the territory of the Republic of Poland and other countries of the European Union.
The main activities are:
- provision of intermediary services to assistance companies of foreign countries providing services to insured citizens under voluntary insurance contracts for medical expenses during their stay abroad;
- payment of invoices issued by medical and other organizations to insured citizens of foreign states in the framework of providing medical care under voluntary insurance contracts for medical expenses abroad, confirmed in whole or in part by foreign assistance companies under existing insurance contracts;
- on the basis of the current powers, request medical and other documents for their subsequent transfer to national assistance companies for making a decision on insurance payment or payment for medical services;
- on behalf of national assistance companies, compensation to insured foreign citizens for expenses incurred in obtaining medical services and purchasing medicines covered by insurance contracts concluded with foreign insurance companies;
- organization of medical services in the territory of the insurance contract on behalf of and on behalf of national assistance companies to insured citizens under contracts of voluntary insurance of medical expenses in the presence of a confirmed insured event.
On 11 June 2014, Balt Assistance Sp. z o.o. acquired 100 percent of the share of the Ukrainian assistance company TOV "Balt Assistance Ukraine" with a location in Kiev. From that moment, the service of Ukrainian citizens under voluntary insurance contracts for medical expenses abroad began.
Balt Assistance Sp. z o.o. does not work directly with insured persons, does not receive calls or correspondence from them, but works directly with national assistance companies. Insured persons, upon the occurrence of insurance events, apply directly to those insurance companies with which they have concluded insurance contracts, use the contacts specified in the existing insurance contracts.
The owners of the company are citizens of the Hellenic Republic and the Republic of Poland.
Balt Assistance Sp. z o.o. has a wide network of partners around the world