Validity of Insurance Agreement
Insurance Agreement comes into force on a date determined by Insurance Agreement as the Agreement inception date but no earlier than insurance payment proceeded and Policy Holder crossed the border of country of his/her permanent residence.
End of the term of contract
Insurance agreement is terminated in operation immediately upon Policy Holder entrance to a country of permanent residence but not later than the date determined by Insurance Agreement as the end of the term of agreement.
Country or location, specified by the Insurance Agreement, aside from country of the permanent residence of the Policy Holder and country of his/her citizenship.
- Insurance coverage is only valid on the territory and during the trip to the territory specified by the Insurance Agreement.
- Coverage territory is specified upon the agreement between Insurer and Policy Holder during the Insurance Agreement negotiations.
- Insurance Agreement is valid beyond the borders of the country of Policy Holder permanent residence in country (countries) specified by the Insurance Agreement.
It is the number of days within which Insurer bears responsibility for its obligations to make an insurance payout to the Policy Holder on perils insured against determined by Insurance Agreement.
- Insurance term is set by mutual agreement between Insurer and Policy Holder when concluding a contract.
- Insurance term shall not exceed 381 day.
- Within the insurance term, for Policy Holder, limited number of days of period abroad may be set. Number of days of period abroad may be equal to or less than the insurance term.
- If Insurance Agreement provides multiple trip, Insurer bears responsibility within number of days determined by Agreement. When crossing the border, period of insurance coverage automatically reduced to the number of days spent by Policy Holder on the coverage territory.
"Call&Travel" mobile application
You will always have all the information about insurance term and coverage territory at your fingertips!